Join Zachy the Robot and his friends as they go on a worldwide adventure to look for dinosaurs, minerals and other exhibits for the new Robocity Museum of Natural History!
for ages 3 and up
Quest for the Museum Treasures is a hit!
An incredibly well done and fun app with an amazing amount of information for amateur paleontologists. – Smart Apps for Kids
Overall, a very well-done app – highly engaging and does a good job of working on basic skills – The iMums
Zachy the Robot – Quest for the Museum Treasures is an outstanding app…. This app is a jackpot of information. – The iPhone Mom
Top Pick – “…one of the best apps in this category to be released within the last six months.” – Fun Educational Apps
This is really a packed-filled app with so many wonderful educational aspects found throughout! – Melissa Northway
This educational game brings together some of the best scientific minds from Carnegie Museum of Natural History and the fun, interactive world of Zachy the Robot. Produced with help from Carnegie Museum, Quest for the Museum Treasures lets kids discover new dinosaurs, uncover rare minerals, and learn about the distant past through fossils.
- Produced in cooperation with the world-renowned Carnegie Museum of Natural History in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Unearth 29 dinosaurs including favorites like T-rex and Stegosaurus and more unusual dinosaurs like Tianyulong and Cryolophosaurus.
- Mine for 17 different minerals and learn which ones are used in things like jet engines and smoke detectors!
- Dig for invertebrate fossils and plant fossils and use them to see how old rock layers are.
- Includes a Robopedia where kids can learn more about each dinosaur, mineral and fossil they find. Unlock a new article with every find!
- Travel the world to over 25 locations, touching down in every continent, even Antarctica!
- Get a musical flavor for each site visited with a world-music-inspired original soundtrack
- Challenging activities and puzzles combine to create an engaging interactive learning experience.
- Different difficulty levels tailored to your child’s age.
- Activities include:
- Digging up dinosaur fossils
- Putting together dinosaur skeletons
- Completing patterns of minerals
- Sorting minerals against the clock
- Identifying index fossils
- Guiding a robot through a museum maze